Contact Kitchen Bath & Cabinet Co in Champaign, IL
Located At: 1806 Camp Drive Champaign, IL 61821 P: +217.352.1900 F: +217.352.2008
Showroom Hours: Mon – Fri: 9:00a to 5:30p Sat: 9:00a to 1:00p
Directions: Off of North Mattis, 1 block south of Bradley Ave. and turn west on to Camp Dr. Look for our green sign and awnings on your right.
1. How long is the typical process for designing and installing a new kitchen? A new bathroom?
Design time is individual for each customer, timing could be anywhere from 3 days to 3 months depending on the type of project.
2. What if I have a set budget? Are there still several products available to me?
All budgets are applicable to our products. We do not carry the most expensive cabinets, and we do not carry cheaply made cabinets. We will find a quality product to match your design idea and needs. All of our kitchen and bath products are twice as good as the competition.
3. Do you sell appliances? Do you install appliances?
We do not sell appliances or include appliance installation, however, we would be happy to recommend our preferred vendors.
4. What is the difference between laminate, granite and quartz countertop?
Laminate is a good choice for someone that wants the look of a granite or marble, but would rather spend less. Granite is a natural stone material and gives unique appearance and character. Granite is porous and must be sealed periodically to prevent staining and contamination. Quartz is superior to all other countertop surfaces because of its low maintenance and maintains its original appearance over time. It is the most popular option because it is consistent in strength, hardness and color. Quartz is stain and heat resistant as opposed to marble, granite or laminate surfaces.
5. Are there several storage options in my bathroom and kitchen cabinets?
More than you can imagine. If you want it, we can make it happen.
6. Do you remove the old cabinets and countertops and install the new items?
We take care of everything in the design process from start to finish. You will not have to worry about waste pick up or installation of the new product. We make the job easy for our customers.
7. How does the design process begin once we pick out our products?
Stop by our showroom or call and schedule an appointment with one of our sales associates.
8. At what point is the down payment required?
The initial deposit is not required until we order the cabinets.
9. Do you only offer cabinets and fixtures for kitchens and bathrooms?
We sell custom cabinets for family rooms, kitchens, baths, fireplace mantels and built-ins, wainscoting, desks, office cabinets, book shelves, bars, wall units and entertainment centers. There is little we can't accomplish for you!